Welcome to the Horse and Groom in Basford.
We are a traditional local public house offering a range of top quality cask conditioned beers from around the country. We pride ourselves in offering our customers unrivaled quality in fine ales and food, served by our friendly and efficient staff. The Horse & Groom is well known for the quality of the real ale served through one of the nine regular rotating hand pumps. We have a permanent pump for differing Milds’, a once popular drink seeing a resurgance and a Regular CAMRA LocAle pump always featuring a beer from the Nottingham Area.
- Monday 4.00pm – 11.00pm (Bank Holidays & December Open From 12.00)
- Tuesday Midday – 11.00pm
- Wednesday Midday – 11.00pm
- Thursday Midday – 11.00pm
- Friday Midday – 11.30pm
- Saturday 11.00am – 11.30pm
- Sunday Midday – 11.00pm
Food Service Times:
- Tuesday to Friday 12.00 – 2.30pm
- Sunday Lunch 12.00 – 3.00pm